This will be an opportunity for people already using Wholeness Work to go farther and to systematically explore significant areas of the human psyche. Working together as a group we can learn from and be inspired by each other, as well as gain from Connirae’s experience.
We will learn…
- New principles.
- New methods and formats.
- Learn more about later stages of practice.
- How to deal with challenges we’ve encountered – in our own practice and/or with clients.
- Learn and begin to practice a 4th direction of integration. For most people this direction isn’t relevant or possible when beginning the work, but becomes a necessary form of integration in later states of practice.
- How to integrate the different formats in a single coaching session.
Woven into the teaching, we’ll have the opportunity to explore unexpected aspects of Wholeness Work as they emerge.
Because this work is operating on a different level than most of us are accustomed to, frequently small (or big) “misunderstandings” on the part of the unconscious mind can hold us back — until our system “gets it.” We will explore how to identify these “misunderstandings” and how to create “understanding.”
We’ll meet approximately 3 hours, once a week, for 6 sessions.
After the training there will be bonus 2 coaching sessions to help integrate the learnings from this program.
Dates for the Six Sessions
Tuesday: January 14 & 21, 2020
We skip Tuesday Jan 28
Tuesday: February 4, 11, 18, & 25, 2020
Time: Each session will be held at 10am-1pm Mountain Time
(9am-12pm Pacific, 12pm-3pm Eastern, 5pm-8pm London, 6pm-9pm Germany)
Dates & Times for the Group Coaching
Tuesday: March 10 & 24, Beginning 10 am Mountain time, and meeting for 1.5 to 2 hours each time.
From my experience so far, I believe Wholeness Work has the potential to guide each of us individually on a path that is transformative. And because it brings more wisdom, clarity, compassion and humor, it can bring needed healing and transformation to our world.
I would like to support those wanting this deep transformation, and those wanting to coach others, to have the skills and experience that will make this possible. That’s the purpose of this Advanced Wholeness Training.
I’ll be including as much as I can fit in of what I’ve learned over the past decade exploring this work in my own life.
- The training will happen online through Zoom.
- This will be an extended training, meeting approximately 3 hours, once a week, for 6 sessions. Each session we’ll learn at least one new format. As with the live trainings, I’ll demonstrate each new method, you’ll be able to practice each method in a dyad (through Zoom’s “video rooms”), and we’ll have time for discussion afterwards.
- We’ll be able to include everyone’s video feed, so that we can see and hear each other. When I’m talking you’ll see and hear me. Then when I do a demonstration, you’ll be able to see me and the person I’m demonstrating with. When there’s discussion, we’ll be able to see who is sharing.
- We’ll be able to do exercises in pairs, by using Zoom’s “room” feature. Each pair will have their own “video room” to do the exercise, and you’ll be able to raise your hand and call me into your room if you want coaching assistance. Once the exercise is done we’ll return to meeting as a group.
Recordings You Can Review
Each training session will be recorded, and you’ll have the opportunity to view the recording as many times as you like in between sessions. If you have to miss a session, you can catch up by viewing the video. The recordings will remain available (to training participants only), until 2 weeks after the last training session.
Included in this training, I’m offering two follow-up group coaching sessions, (meeting online and recorded), just for participants in this training. The intention of these coaching sessions is to support you in integrating your new learnings about Wholeness Work, in your life and your ongoing practice. You’ll be able to share how things are going and ask questions about challenges, or anything else.
Who is Eligible
Those who have taken a 3-day Coming to Wholeness training with me are eligible to attend. If you’d like to participate, you can meet this requirement by taking our 3-day Wholeness course online. Be sure to watch and listen to the entire course — the full three days — and do all the exercises. Check with us if you have any questions. If you take Wholeness Days 1-3 online, you’ll be asked to confirm that you’ve actually done all the exercises prior January 14 when the Advanced course begins.
To participate you’ll need access to the internet, and have a computer or laptop with a webcam. We’ll ask you to participate in a very brief set up meeting ahead of time, to make sure you can log into the meeting successfully.
- the online course of 6 sessions,
- the 2 follow-up coaching sessions, and
- access to video recordings during the training period
Because this is an extended training, after each session if you have suggestions or questions you’d like me to address at the next meeting, you can email them to me.
Group Size: We’ll be limiting the group size, so register soon if you want to be sure to have a space.
If you’ve already found value in the Wholeness Work, and want to go farther, I hope you join this training.